I am elated to announce MY FIRST GIVEAWAY! I've entitled it: "Bling in the New Year" as I felt the upcoming New Year was the perfect occasion to host my first giveaway and include sparkly presents.
This blog has proven to be such a wonderful outlet for me. I have immensely enjoyed all of the fun comments and wonderful friendships I have formed since the blog's inception and I look forward to more delight in the upcoming year.
"Bling in the New Year" List of Prizes:
- Lancome Juicy Tubes Gift Set- "Sparkling Pinks" (Set includes the following 6 colors: Butterflies, Sweetheart, Pink Bling, Raspberry Ice, Miracle, and Dreamsicle)
- NARS Highlighting Blush Powder - "Albatross"
- OPI "Simmer & Shimmer" Nail Lacquer
- NYX Blush -"Pinky"
- NYX Blush - "Peach"
- NYX Glitter Cream Pallet - "Paradise"
- Must be a public follower of my blog (either new or existing)- MANDATORY
- Post comment below stating "ENTER ME" (please include your email address so that I can contact you should you win) - 1 ENTRY
- Additional entries may be earned by (OPTIONAL):
- Blog about this giveaway and include the above photo and link back to my post. Must provide the link in the comment section. 2 ENTRIES
- Post about my giveaway in your blog's sidebar and include the above photo and link back to this post. Must provide your blog's link in the comment section. 1 ENTRY
- Tell me your one most meaningful New Year's Resolution in the comment section below. 1 ENTRY
- Maximum Number of Entries = 5
- This giveaway is open WORLDWIDE
- Anonymous posts will not be accepted
- Giveaway will be officially closed on January 11, 2011 (1/11/11) at midnight.
- Winner will be announced on my blog January 12, 2011. Please remember to leave your email address so that I can contact you. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to my email. Should winner not respond in that time-frame, an alternate winner be selected and notified.
- Winner will be chosen via Random.org's number generator.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Here's my most meaningful resolution for the year: To finally and absolutely take ballroom dancing lessons (specifically Argentine Tango lessons). I have dreamed about this for years and have done nothing to pursue it . I guess you could say that my overall resolution is to pursue my passions in 2011!