"Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, cuz we were born this way…!" Lady Gaga


Monday, October 4, 2010

Blugirl Pretty Pink Heels: I'll Be Dreaming of you until Spring 2011

Blugirl Pink Heels- Spring 2011 Collection
(photo credit:  glamour.com)


Fall is my favorite season by far.  What I love most about this crisp season here in NYC is the fabulous wardrobe options:  hello tall boots and tights!!  This weekend proved a bit chilly and I was able to rock a great belted trench with black leggings and tall black boots.  I could barely contain my glee!

Then, of course, I stumbled upon the above photo from Blugirl's Spring 2011 collection and I immediately became sick for spring.  What's not to love about these princess pink, adorned, stacked heels?  They are going on my wish-list. I'll be dreaming in pink until then....

1 comment: