While this post may be a touch late, I would like to share some of my favorite pieces I received for Christmas.
We had a wonderful holiday in my home and I am so grateful for it. The above photo highlights some of the wonderful gifts that I received.
1. Clarisonic Mia: While a review on it at this point would be a bit premature since I have only been using it a week straight; I can tell you that at this point I am beyond THRILLED with the results. My skin-tone is even and bright since I began using it. More details to come later.
2. Chandelier Earrings: My husband knows me well- the sparklier the earring, the happier the wife ;) He picked these out at a little boutique and I LOVE them. Here's a closeup shot:
3. Victoria's Secret goodies: I received a great pair of sparkly tank style pjs from my mom and some beautiful lingerie from my husband.
4. Michael Kors Parker Bootie in Coffee: My husband picked these out since he thought I had enough tall boots at home (I gently let him know that I can never have enough tall boots at home-lol). With that being said, these boots look adorable on and the look is reminiscent of a cute snow-bunny. The gold studs detailing the boot are quite similar to the ShoeDazzle tall boots I own in the style called Dallas. They are featured in this post HERE.
5. Coach Filomena Vachetta Heels: Seriously, I am in love with this shoe. First, they are beyond comfortable. Second, and more importantly, they look amazing on. To me, they are both sophisticated AND sexy. I have paired these with a skinny jean, but I think they would look equally as lovely with a pencil skirt. Here's a closer look:
6. Gucci Guily Fragrance: I am smitten with this fragrance. The dry down is so soft and alluring. My husband enjoys this fragrance on me too. It reminds me a touch of my Dolce and Gabbana The One fragrance which is absolutely my go-to scent.
7. Gift Certificate for Ballroom Dancing Lessons!: My all-time favorite show is Dancing with the Stars. I have wanted to take ballroom lessons for the past few years to no avail. I mentioned to my mother that a ballroom dancing studio opened up relatively close to my home. Amazingly enough, she called up and ordered a gift certificate for both my husband and I. I am so thrilled!! Argentine Tango- here I come!
I am hoping everyone is enjoying all of their holiday goodies. By the way, I am really inspired by everyone's entries to my giveaway- the resolutions have been thought provoking and fun to read!