"Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, cuz we were born this way…!" Lady Gaga


Thursday, October 28, 2010

I've been featured on edk.dolce!

I'm thrilled to share with you all some exciting news.  I was a featured follower on edk.dolce!  Please read my feature HERE.  In the post, I share information about myself; including beauty inspirations and my top beauty products.  This fabulous and generous feature follower program created by El'Aundra is designed to help drive traffic to your blog - especially great for new bloggers like myself.  Many different genres of bloggers can be featured including:  beauty, fashion, personal,  and health/fitness.  
Getting featured is easy, simply fill out the appropriate form and send it to her via email  For more information and details, please click HERE.
Happy Reading!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, will be checking it out!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beautiful!
    Congrats and good for you! I'm off to go read the feature post now :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I should have read the post first before commenting here haha. Jewelrybead is a nickname? Adorable! I loved reading more about you. You should do some sort of random facts post (perhaps i'll do the one sometime soon!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elise-
    Thanks!!!! You know, I was thinking about doing some sort of about me post- we should tag ourselves and do it!!

    XO
    Jolene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..this is neat! I also like your feature:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome! Congrats =]
    How did ur mom come up with Jewelrybead as a nickname for you??

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL- we are always calling each other silly names- but "jewelrybead" just stuck since I was little, it then shortened to just "jewels". :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is so awesome!! =)) i hope u had a great Halloween =)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jolene,

    Happy November!!!

    I am tagging you on my blog award:) I know it's not much but i really enjoy reading your blog.. xoxo

    http://miss-rinrin.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you sooooo much Terri and Rinz for the Lovely Blog Award!!!!!!! That is so lovely of you both!!!

    XOXOXOXO
    Jolene

    ReplyDelete